You don’t need to be an economist to join The Houston Economics Club. Membership is open to anyone interested in learning about what influences local, state, national and global business and economic trends.
The annual membership fee, which covers the August through June program year, is $25 for professionals, $10 for students and $10 for retirees.
To become a THEC member or renew your membership for the 2016 – 2017 program year, click here.
Membership benefits include:
Advanced Meeting Notices
- Members will receive meeting notices at least two days before the general public.
Reduced monthly meeting fees
- $20 for members, $30 for nonmembers and $10 for students.
The opportunity to serve
- Only members can be nominated to hold office in THEC.
- Election of officers to be held in the spring.
Invitation to the annual planning meeting
- Scheduled during the summer; will include lunch at no charge.
Proceeds from member dues will be used to pay administrative costs and cover travel expenses for the occasional out-of-town speaker.
Please note: Membership in NABE’s national organization does not include dues for the Houston Chapter, and vice versa.